RE: [SI-LIST] : request info eye patterns

From: Wilco Hamhuis ([email protected])
Date: Fri Dec 22 2000 - 00:58:27 PST

Michael,

currently I am using a simulation tooling which generates an eye. In my
study years some fundamentals about eye patterns were explained. But now I'm
looking for some more detailed info. Theoretically background, how to
simulate them, setting up a test circuit, interpreting results etc. Just to
get more feeling with eye patterns. The paper Dave Hoover sent and the
address Doug McKean suggested are good examples of what I am looking for
(thanks Dave & Doug).

Regards,
Wilco