RE: [SI-LIST] : ESD Smocks

From: Thomas Jackson ([email protected])
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 10:17:52 PST

Back in my distant past, when I worked with some high voltage, high power
circuits, we always wore smocks with our minor arm (left for right-handed,
right for left-handed) inside the smock. This decreased the possibility of
forming a discharge path through one's chest. However, with 3.3 V logic, it
doesn't seem relevant.

Tom

Thomas L. Jackson, P.E.
Staff VLSI Design Engineer