Re: [SI-LIST] : searching for Toshiba models

From: Mike Mayer ([email protected])
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 05:47:39 PST

> Mike,

> Could you tell me where you received these models from?

> If Toshiba does really provide models, why do they try to hide
> them? Is this a special strategy I can't understand? Thanks to
> Ken for the committed discussion! I really enjoy it.

I asked my local Toshiba rep and he was able to get the models. I just
checked the Toshiba web site and I don't see any models. I would
suggest you try the manufacturer's rep route. there is a list on the
web site. (OK, now I'm irritated at Toshiba -- they "maximize" your
web browser window when you go to their semicaonductor site.)

Mike Mayer