Re: [SI-LIST] : searching for Toshiba models

From: Christoph Hillen ([email protected])
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 00:04:32 PST

Mike,

Could you tell me where you received these models from?

If Toshiba does really provide models, why do they try to hide them? Is this a
special strategy I can't understand?
Thanks to Ken for the committed discussion! I really enjoy it.

Christoph

Mike Mayer <[email protected]> on 16.12.2000 14:47:31

Please respond to Mike Mayer <[email protected]>