RE: [SI-LIST] : ibis2spice

From: George Borkowicz ([email protected])
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 08:09:25 PST

I forget the first version that supported V-T curves but 99.4 definitely
does so.
Perhaps the confusing factor is that HSpice defaults to not using them
(ramp_fwf/rwf=0)
when these parameters are omitted from the model call.

I remember reading detailed discussions and examples of the HSpice decks
realizing
IBIS model on the IBIS summit archives. I would suggest contacting Bob Ross
of
Mentor Graphics who (I believe) provided most of this information and can
point you
to the proper source.

gjb