Re: [SI-LIST] : terminator simulations

From: Bo ([email protected])
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 18:20:20 PST

Hi David,

The closest I have seen to what you are looking for is a collection of online
tools hosted by ChipCenter:

http://www.chipcenter.com/onlinetools/main.html

You'll find three interesting ones that migh help you (and bunch more worth
looking at):

1) Intro to transmission lines:
http://www.chipcenter.com/oltu/netsim/si/termination/

2) Differential Transmission Lines
http://www.chipcenter.com/oltu/netsim/si/differential/

3) What is cross-talk and why should you care about it?
http://www.chipcenter.com/oltu/netsim/si/crosstalk/

They are worth checking out. If you don't mind could you provide us with more
information like: Is your clock differential? What range of frequencies and
edge rates we are talking about in this case? Maybe someone will be able to
point out to you where to find exact thing you are looking for.

Regards,
Bo

p.s. There is also a link to signal integrity tools on the same page, but I
haven't had a time check the other ones. Here is the link:
http://www.chipcenter.com/onlinetools/signalintegrity.html