Re: [SI-LIST] : Return planes for Gigabit differential signals

From: Alex March ([email protected])
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 04:39:18 PST

    Michael,

    Thanks a lot for your answer.
    However, as far as I know, at the maximum
frequencies associated with such data rates, which
would be above 3GHz, the discrete decoupling
capacitors are totally ineffective, and the buried
capacitance is also of no help.
   So could you comment about the decoupling at those
frequencies?

Thanks again,

Alex