Re: [SI-LIST] : Routing Differential Pairs as 100 differentially Vs individually 50 ohm lines

From: Ravinder Ajmani ([email protected])
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 12:50:05 PST

Following your advice, how can one route 27 pairs of SCSI signals while
keeping spacing of 25 mils or more between differential signals, and how
much spacing needs to be kept between adjacent pairs.

Regards, Ravinder
PCB Development and Design Department
IBM Corporation - Storage Systems Division
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
.... Mark Twain

Ritchey Lee <[email protected]>@silab.eng.sun.com on 11/22/2000
09:38:00 AM

Please respond to Ritchey Lee <[email protected]>

Sent by: [email protected]