[SI-LIST] : Connector pin pwr/gnd ratio

From: Peterson, James F (FL51) ([email protected])
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 06:57:01 PST

Hello,

I'm looking for some information on what the pwr/gnd ratio should be for a
board's connector. (I know there is something in the archives, but I
couldn't find it.)

Someone said a rule of thumb is a 3 to 1 ratio, but I'm not sure what that
is based on.

So let's say for example I have 85 connector pins for 3.3v, 2.5v and gnd.
How would you distribute? and why?

thanks
Jim