Re: [SI-LIST] : effect of trace width on the performance

From: Muhammad S. Sagarwala ([email protected])
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 19:04:16 PST

Patrick,

The lines are single ended but the spacing betweent them is 2x, 3x or
4x.(2x or greater) so
I do not think cross talk is an issue.

The edge rates on the boards are exactly the same.

The problem I feel is because of "ground bounce"...I was wondering if the
trace width and copper on power planes play a major
part ?????

Muhammad