[SI-LIST] : RE: [SI-LIST] The correct way to short tow nodes in SPICE is?

From: Michael Khusid ([email protected])
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 09:24:24 PDT

From reading SPICE manuals some time ago, I vaguely recall description of
using voltage sources in AC simulation. As far as I understood, Spice would
replace all non-AC voltage sources with open circuits. In such a case, a
model with 0 volt Voltage source would also become an open and would cause a
serious error for AC analysis.

Am I right or wrong?

Mike Khusid
Signal Integrity