Re: [SI-LIST] : Differential TDR probes

From: [email protected]
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 14:39:38 PDT

Kaps,

Have you comfirmed that the TDR Module 54754A works with their new 86100A main
frame?
They (their sales guys) tell me that it will not be ready until Dec 00.

Thanks,
-- Sal

"Ritesh Kapahi" <[email protected]> on 10/19/2000 04:12:22 PM

Please respond to "Ritesh Kapahi" <[email protected]>

Sent by: "Ritesh Kapahi" <[email protected]>