[SI-LIST] : SI - Salary Survey

From: sainath nimmagadda ([email protected])
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 12:44:46 PDT

Hi SI folks:

I understand that with growing complexity in multimedia technology, SI
positions are getting increasingly challenging (we see "PhD preferred"
in ads)and hopefully lucrative too. We often find salary surveys for
mainstream folks such as IT professionals. I am just curious if there is
some kind of salary survey for SI folks too. I am sure that helps us SI
folks have an idea where we stand in this dynamic market.

Best,

SN