[SI-LIST] : IBIS or XTK models for gigabit transceivers

From: Todd Derego ([email protected])
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 06:49:05 PDT

Does anyone know where I can get IBIS or XTK models for HP/Agilent and
Vitesse gigabit transceivers? I sent emails to them but haven't heard back
yet.
I have some older SPICE models of them but they are difficult to get into a
format that XTK likes. Any suggestions on how to get the high speed
differential input and outputs modeled in SPICE to get the right info for
XTKs SPI2MOD would be great too?
Thanks!
Todd

Todd DeRego