RE: [SI-LIST] : Multi-Threaded HSpice

From: Ray Anderson ([email protected])
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 10:17:51 PDT

Mark-

The previous reply by Elie is correct for windoze platforms.
To enable multithread support of hspice in a Solaris
environment the command line syntax is:

         hspice -mt #num -i input_filename -o output_filename

 #num is number of processors to enable.

 If #num is ommitted the number of processors used will
 default to the number of processors online.

 (from page 120 of the hspice.pdf file in the hspice docs
 directory)

-Ray Anderson
Sun Microsystems