Re: [SI-LIST] : FW: Spectraquest Vs. XTK/XNS

From: Mike Ventham ([email protected])
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 10:32:44 PDT

Ken,

Just to confirm what Fred says about other companies' offerings.

Quantic also does both differential and common mode emissions as part of our
EMC Tool Compliance. You can get the emissions analysis and SI analysis tools
integrated or separately, and you don't have to buy one to get the other.

Ken Cantrell wrote:

> Fred,
> Thanks for the heads up. I'll check Applied out. Does Applied have an
> integrated package, i.e., diff and common on emissions + SI tool suite, or
> is it a stand-alone field solver pack like EMS-Plus?
> Ken

Regards

Mike ________________________________________________________________ | Mike Ventham - Vice-President Engineering, | | Quantic EMC Inc Headquarters | | Croft House, Chilcompton, 191 Lombard Ave, Winnipeg, | | Somerset, UK, BA3 4JA Manitoba, Canada R3B 0X1 | | Tel: 44 (0)1761 232191 Tel: (204) 942 4000 | | Fax: 44 (0)1761 233549 Fax: (204) 957 1158 | | Email: [email protected] http://www.quantic-emc.com |