RE: [SI-LIST] : inductor

From: KokTongTHAM ([email protected])
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 23:48:50 PDT

Dear Ken, Ron Miller, Charles and other SI gurus,

Thanks for answer my question.

First of all, I'll like to apologize to you and the rest of the SI Gurus
who have read my question regarding on using inductors on transmission
line. It was suppose to be ferrite bead instead of inductor. Sorry for the
confusion and misunderstanding.

Back to the question, how can ferrite bead reduce ringing? How it
works? What are the criteria in choosing the correct ferrite for certain
frequency? Are there any books or articles on usage of ferrite beads in
transmission lines that you know of?

Thanks

Regards,
KTTHAM