RE: [SI-LIST] : inductor

From: Ken Cantrell ([email protected])
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 09:00:23 PDT

Tham -
I would be interested in hearing about the application myself. This is the
opposite of what one would think. On x-mission lines inductance produces
ringing (underdamped), decreases capacitance, and modulates Zo (H(w)the
propagation function is frequency dependent) producing phase delays that
increase both conversion of differential-to-common mode noise, and jitter.
Ken