RE: [SI-LIST] : Macromodel Creation

From: Muranyi, Arpad ([email protected])
Date: Mon Sep 18 2000 - 15:34:41 PDT

Abe,

Thanks again for your clarification. I must also clarify myself,
before someone concludes that I was talking about IBIS all along.

I was not at all referring to IBIS in this whole conversation when
I talked about behavioral. The only reason I mentioned IBIS at the
end of my last message was because we had a similar discussion on
this EMAIL reflector before on the subject of IBIS vs. SPICE
accuracy, and because I wanted to point out the difference between
what IBIS files are and what the IBIS models inside the IBIS
simulators are. In everything else I was talking in general, that
is why I liked your Op-amp example so much...

Arpad