RE: [SI-LIST] : A interesting question

From: zanella, fabrizio ([email protected])
Date: Mon Sep 18 2000 - 06:40:10 PDT

I'm not sure if you answered Rachild's question, Mike.
Rachild, if your company is in the early stages of implementing SI analysis
for board designs, I suggest you have a group of dedicated SI engineers
doing the analysis from pre-layout to post-layout. Have them involved in
the various design stages and work closely with the hardware designers. You
cannot just hand the hardware designers SI tools and expect good results,
for most hardware designers are logic (not analog) experts.
Regards, Fabrizio Zanella
EMC Corporation