[SI-LIST] : Routed/unrouted??(Specctraquest)

From: Aloke Bhattacharya ([email protected])
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 09:13:48 PDT

Hello all,
 When I simulate in Specctraquest using the Analyze>SI/SIM>Probe menu, I
don't see any option to specify whether to take the actual routed length
or the manhatton length(I get this option during topology extraction ,
but I can't see a similar option when I want to do the simulation
directly in SQ without extracting the topology). Does SQ
automatically(and intelligently!!) take the actual Etch length for a
routed net and the manhatton length for an unrouted length?.

I have a similar doubt with the timing spreadsheet- Does the value shown
in the "propagation" column of the timing spreadsheet(under the
propagation tab) reflect the actual etch length in case of a routed
length and manhatton length for an unrouted one? Here also I don't see
any option to specify which length to take in case of a routed net.

With regards,
Aloke

* Aloke Bhattacharya,                                                *
* Senior Engineer-VLSI/System Design,
* Wipro Infotech,                                                    *
* Global R&D,                                                        *
* 88, M.G. Road, 5th Floor,                                          *
* S.B. Towers,                                                       *
* Bangalore- 560 001 ,                                               *
* INDIA                                                              *
* Tel : 91-80-5588422(Ext. 520)                                      *
* email: [email protected]