Re: [SI-LIST] : HSPICE W-element and skin effect

From: Dan Oh ([email protected])
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 12:01:46 PDT

Erik,

Yes, it will allow completely arbitrary descriptions of
all of rlgc parameters but it won't enforce the
causality relationship (this is why I mentioned that
"assuming you have correct models").
You can use for DC, AC, and transient.

Kyung Suk (Dan) Oh, Ph.D (B) (650) 944-7740
Sr. Signal Integrity Engineer (F) (650) 944-8080
Rambus Inc. [email protected]
2465 Latham http://www.rambus.com
Mountain View, CA 94040