Re: [SI-LIST] : skin effect

From: Sunil Kumar ([email protected])
Date: Sun Sep 03 2000 - 05:58:51 PDT

Doug

I have found that my view is shared by S. Kim and D.P.Neikirk of
University of Texas in their paper "Compact Equivalent Circuit Model for
the Skin Effect" In IEEE MTT-S Digest 1996. You can find this paper at the
following URL:

http://weewave.mer.utexas.edu/MED_files/MED_research/Intrcncts/Skin_Effect_Ldr
        /MTT_96_skn_ldr.html

Sunil Kumar