RE: [SI-LIST] : HSPICE models for Gigabit Ethernet transceiver

From: zanella, fabrizio ([email protected])
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 08:38:06 PDT

Sunil, companies like Finisar make optical transceivers which provide E/O
and O/E. We asked Finisar recently for hspice or IBIS models of their
electrical interface, no such models are available. Other companies which
make these devices are IBM and Tyco.
If you find a company which does provide models for optical transceivers,
please let us know.
Regards,

Fabrizio Zanella
EMC Corporation