[SI-LIST] : Activation of IPC Signal Integrity Vendor Listing

From: Dave Hoover ([email protected])
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 07:28:33 PDT

Gang,
The IPC has just recently put together a list of
SI Tools available. If you are a vendor of utilities
like what's contained on that web page and are not
included, here's your chance to be addded. Very
soon, that page will be announced and URL pointers
will be added to most of the IPC design specs.

Dave Hoover