Re: [SI-LIST] : Problems converting ibis to signoise (specctraquest)

From: Mike LaBonte ([email protected])
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 11:55:08 PDT

Muhammad,

Since ECL circuits require a pulldown resistor, the fixture for testing
an ECL driver must have a resistor and a voltage source. It sounds like
your ECL [Model] has Rref but not Vref. Add Vref into the IBIS file, or
remove the Rref if there is no need to calculate standard buffer delays.

Mike LaBonte
Cadence Design Systems