RE: [SI-LIST] : simple ?? newbie issue

From: Lai, Ricky (Eng Hou) ([email protected])
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 07:27:57 PDT

I have run Hspice 99.2 with IBIS models. Although Hspice 99.2 does not
fully support IBIS, but I have not seen what you described.

Your connector model looks very simple, so I don't think it will mess up
your signals.

You may want to verify your IBIS model first by connecting the driver to the
receiver thru a straight 6" T-line. Also check if the buffer model requires
pull-up instead of series termination.

You may also double check the IBIS model in other IBIS simulators, like
Interconnectix or Hyperlynx.

Rgds,
Ricky Lai
Compaq Computer