RE: [SI-LIST] : Board Data Needed

From: Greim, Michael ([email protected])
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 05:50:08 PDT

Sorry if this has been answered already.....

Dual stripline is also sometimes referred to as
asymetric stripline. It refers to a structure
that is stripline in nature as it is sandwiched
between pwr/gnd planes, but there is more than
one signal layer. This does not mean necesarily
that these are broadside coupled. Often times
these adjacent sig layers are routed perpendicular
to one another.
See below.

Stripline

dual stripline