RE: [SI-LIST] : OT Levity: SI-Career Opportunity-Santa Clara, CA .;

From: Kim Flint ([email protected])
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 20:23:51 PDT

hehe....Sorry, this is off topic and probably some terrible breach of
decorum, but this is too funny to resist.

The job description below is almost a word for word copy of a job
description I wrote for ATI, and even posted here sometime back. I think if
you are the "best of the best" you should be able to write your own job
description, not copy your competition's. :-)

I guess all's fair, eh? This valley's too much....

kim

Kim Flint 408-572-6383
Manager, System Engineering [email protected]
ATI Research, Inc. http://www.ati.com