[SI-LIST] : Embedded Capacitance

From: Ozgur Misman ([email protected])
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 15:15:10 PDT

Hi Everybody.
I am new to the SI-list and have been following the discussion on Hadco embedded
capacitance boards. As far as I know, there are similar boards with buried
dielectric material such as 3M C-Ply, Raytheon-Dupont HiK, Litton-Polyclad
EmCap and Merix which uses Dupont Hi-K, Isola XBC-1CC and Polyclad EmCap.

so I dont think Hadco is the ultimate vendor for embedded capacitance boards.

My two cents worth
Ozgur Misman