Re: [SI-LIST] : Awkward analog power filtering

From: Ritesh Kapahi ([email protected])
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 17:23:43 PDT

Hi Chris
We tried experimenting with one of Gigabit SERDES by providing six
different power planes and finally found that the device is less noisier
with single power plane rathen than fighting the noise with partial planes.
I will agree with you by not using so many RCs and providing a solid plane.
Bye
Kaps