Re: [SI-LIST] : Connector model in SpecctraQuest

From: Lalit Shinde ([email protected])
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 14:44:17 PDT

Hi Hasan,

You will need to use SingleLineCircuits and CoupledLineCircuits sections
of a PackageModel (often called large package model) within DML (Device
Modelling Language).

I shall send you an example and the syntax of large package model in
a separate email (anyone interested, send me email).

Hassan Ali wrote:

> Anybody knows how to use a multi-line or a single-line SPICE connector model
> in SpecctraQuest? I would appreciate examples if possible.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Hassan.

Lalit Shinde
Technical Leader