Re: [SI-LIST] : Ferrites on power leads

From: Vinu Arumugham ([email protected])
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 13:28:58 PDT

Depends on the which circuit the power pin is supplying. If the power pin
supplies the internal PLL of a clock device, I would expect the output to be
affected through a non-linear process. If the power pin supplies the clock
output (TTL/LVTTL type) buffer, I would expect it to be linear addition.

Vinu