RE: [SI-LIST] : HSPICE and XTK

From: Todd Westerhoff ([email protected])
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 08:25:23 PDT

And, the IBIS support status for Cadence is listed incorrectly, by the way. We support IBIS 3.2.

Todd.

At 02:03 PM 7/31/2000 -0400, Chuck Reynolds wrote:
>Mike - be careful - there seems to be a lot of missing info on that chart. I
>would contact each vendor indiviually and check with major corporations like
>SUN, COMPAQ and IBM to see what they use.
>
>chuck

    Todd Westerhoff
    Product Marketing Director | High Speed Systems Design | Performance Engineering
    Cadence Design Systems | 270 Billerica Road | Chelmsford, MA 01824

    ph: (978) 262-6327
    fx: (978) 446-6798
    email: [email protected]
    internal information website: http://www-ma.cadence.com/~toddw