RE: [SI-LIST] : HSPICE and XTK

From: Haller, Robert ([email protected])
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 07:09:46 PDT

  Mike,
        Would you buy a car before you test drove it ?
There are many good simulators available. I would recommend doing some
research, you might try;
 http://www.scs.ch/~andrew/hsdd/simulation_tools.html there are alot of
other good places too.
Narrow the field down to a few you want to test drive, then obtain demo
copies of the software from your local rep. You will learn a lot going
through the exercise, and usually the best attention/support is a pre-sales
evaluation.

regards,
Bob haller

Cereva Networks