RE: [SI-LIST] : Heat sink and radiated emissions

From: [email protected]
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 11:06:50 PDT

I am sorry for not being clear about this. The heat sink was not plated
plastic. It was plastic with metal particles (sand like) molded within the
plastic. The vendor said that the metal particles did not come in contact
with each other, so the particles were insulated. It was the capacitance
between the particles that caused the radiation.

George Tang