[SI-LIST] : Urgent help needed on HSPICE simulation

From: Perry Qu ([email protected])
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 13:19:14 PDT

Dear SI Experts:

I need some urgent help from you on the HSPICE simulation of differential pair.
Since I know very little about HSPICE, I would like to ask you the following
questions:

1. Can I do mixed simulation with HSPICE by using both SPICE models and IBIS
models for my driver/reciever pair ?
2. How can I do the differential signal simulation in HSPICE for a simple
topology, saying a differential driver drive a differential receiver through a
100 ohm differential pair transmission line ? If anyone can give me a simple .sp
example, that will be great.

Thank you very much for your help.

Perry