Re: [SI-LIST] : Gigabit cable assembly

From: David Instone ([email protected])
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 03:49:05 PDT

Hi Sunil,
   It's a very new connector and it's designed for 100 ohm differential
  If you go to http://www.t11.org and click the 'Docs' link then click
on the 'this view' in the text. When that page comes up click the
triangle next to 2000 and wait for the page then click the triangle next
to 300.
Scroll down to the line which starts t11/00-354v0, at the extreme right
of that line will be the word PDF, click it and you will get a pdf of a
presentation AMP made at the T11 Fibre Channel meetings. The HSSDC-2 is
shown about half way through it.
Alternatively I can email you it. It will be about a 3Meg attachment

Dave