Re: [SI-LIST] : Gigabit cable assembly

From: David Instone ([email protected])
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 02:13:21 PDT

Sunil,

Try the new HSSDC-2 connector from AMP. It's much smaller than the
HSSDC.

Regards

Dave Instone. Compliance Engineer
 Test Systems, MP24/22
 Xyratex, Langstone Rd., Havant, Hampshire, P09 1SA, UK.
Tel: +44 (0)23-92-496862 (direct line)
Fax: +44 (0)23-92-496014
http://www.xyratex.com Tel: +44 (0)23-92-486363