[SI-LIST] : Need assistance. ICX User.

From: In-myung Song ([email protected])
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 10:25:35 PDT

Hello readers.

I have a big problem during shnthesis in ICX made by MentorGrahpics.

1. When I optimze the selected nets, "Warning : Pulse train not found in
this design. Using DefaultPulseTrain" appear. But I already set the
pulse train in design data. What is the problem?

2. I need the IBIS model of the array resistor 10pin such as

pin1 ---R----------------pin10

pin2 ---R------------R---pin9

pin3 ---R------------R---pin8

pin4 ---R------------R---pin7

pin5 ----------------R---pin6
How can I make the IBIS model of above array resistor of which each
value R=1k ?

3. What does "Warning: A series resistor at design/1/pinInst/RA15-9 is
not attached to
any other net." mean? PinInst RA15-9 is attached the electrical net
A(4).

4. How can I setup the skew control of on driver to multiple buses ? Is
it possible to synthesize of the physical net instead of electrical net?

5. How can ICX calculate the Actual Min. delay and Actual Max. delay?

6. What is the different meaning between flight time(Delay/Unit Length)
and delay on timing rule chart?

Please help me as soon as possible.

        Inmyung Song.