[SI-LIST] : Re: SI shows.

From: [email protected]
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 22:50:35 PDT

You're right, Martyn. There is no shortage of these things to attend. Spend
all you've got. Here's another. But I think it's important to attend a
couple, the right ones. Got to maintain a visibility I think. Problem is
Which? You can spend a bundle just visiting to take a look. I'll have a look
at teh suggestions www.sites where possible. Ken

In a message dated 6/23/00 5:01:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,