Re: [SI-LIST] : reaction on Larry Smith's thin dielectrics

From: Jan Vercammen ([email protected])
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 07:53:02 PDT

hello,

I have placed a postscript file of my thesis on our website for the interested
people which are on a windows machine. I did not realise the incompatibility.
You can view it with a postscript viewer or send it directly to a postscript
printer.

The ftp address is similar: ftp://ftp.agfa.be/pub/wthe1306.ps

Sorry for this clutter.

regards,

Jan Vercammen