Re: [SI-LIST] : RE: Split Plane

From: greg kimball ([email protected])
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 22:16:08 PDT

Doug et al-
Has anyone extended the '0.35' rule beyond single-order systems?
Terman's
Radio Engineers Handbook talks about '0.45' for multi-order waveforms
with overshoots in the 10% range - but doesn't reference any derivation.
I'd be curious about high Q networks up to 50% for ex.
Anyone?
Regards,
Greg Kimball
Apps Engr