RE: [SI-LIST] : RE: Split Plane

From: Larry Miller ([email protected])
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 06:56:39 PDT

Dr Johnson's derivation is given in an Appendix in his book. However, this
is not the BW frequency. It is the upper frequency that you have to pass to
satisfactorily handle the corresponding edge rate. Basically, it is the
frequency at which you can have a brick wall lowpass filter without
seriously impacting pulse shape.

Larry Miller