Re: [SI-LIST] : Announcement, new book

From: Doug Brooks ([email protected])
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 10:55:48 PDT

Electron flow (of course!)
Including the discussion that this is the PRIMARY definition in
electronics, from which all other definitions (Voltage, Work, Capacitance,
etc) evolve. The book also discusses HOW electrons flow: not through the
wire like marbles, not from atom to atom, but skipping over some atoms with
a skip length averaging approximately 4 atoms.
If you like that answer, you will positively love Chapter 3, "WHY Do
Inductors Do What They Do (Induct)"

Doug

.