[SI-LIST] : RE: Charge moving from decoupling capacitors

From: [email protected]
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 19:14:28 PDT

Barry,

I need to make a correction. I was rushing to lunch on Thursday, so I did
not read over what I wrote. Here is the correction for the 2nd comment
below:

At 1/4 wavelength, the charges are 180 degrees out of phase, so they are
working against the IC current draw. 1/8 wavelength (90 degrees out of
phase) is what I consider to be acceptable.

Regards,

George Tang