RE: [SI-LIST] : Transmission Line Book

From: Marc Humphreys ([email protected])
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 11:25:12 PDT

So this begs the question. Are you in violation of copyright laws
if you copy it! If its out of print and no party thinks is worth trying to
make
an extra buck off of anyway. Maybe the author/publisher will grant
you permission. Hey, it only adds to the case that maybe the publisher
consider a 2nd, 3rd or 4th etc. edition of his respected work!