Re: [SI-LIST] : Transmission Line Book

From: Offer Kaye ([email protected])
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 03:37:13 PDT

Hi Gary,
For books, always try Barnes & Noble or Amazon first, they are the best
and biggest...
Anyway, according to B&N the book costs $69.95 and ships within 3-5 weeks.
Try the this link directly:
http://shop.barnesandnoble.com/bookSearch/isbnInquiry.asp?userid=49PHZ4VTDV&mscssid=JHG4U9BG54SR2NL60017QU6ALLL69GS4&srefer=&isbn=0780311213

Or go to the B&N site (http://www.barnesandnoble.com/), click on the

Amazon lists the publisher (IEEE) as being out of stock, so it might be
that this book is no longer available.

You might also try this link:
http://www.ieee.org/products/warehouse/circuit.html
The site lists a "sale price" of $20.00. This is probably your best bet,
since this looks like the source for the book.

Offer Kaye
[email protected]
Web Site: http://t2.technion.ac.il/~sofferk