RE: [SI-LIST] : or3t125a.ibs

From: George Borkowicz ([email protected])
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 07:41:25 PDT

Inmyung,

On top of the advice below I would strongly recommend that you review
this model with your vendor. The non-monotonicity in the gnd clamp is
caused by the numerical noise at the low current levels and it is harmless.
However, the power clamp has been obviously tweaked for unknown reason
with chunk of it now commented out.

It is very bad when things like that show up in such a simple input model,
even if your simulation may not be greatly affected.
Makes you think what else is wrong,

George Borkowicz
Nortel Networks