Re: [SI-LIST] : Digital & Analog Board Simulator

From: Mike LaBonte ([email protected])
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 21:00:58 PDT

K.T.,

I am wondering exactly how you need to use a combined digital/analog simulator.
We have an analog signal integrity simulator (SPECCTRAQuest) with some digital
capabilities. I would be interested to know what types of circuits you are
simulating and what measurements are taken.

Mike LaBonte
Cadence Design Systems